Sunday, April 28, 2013

Oma in Munich

I thought I would be blogging about Elise's surgery this weekend but the day that screams at me whenever I look at a calendar and keeps me up at night was postponed last minute to July.  
Because my mom had already bought a train ticket to come help, we were all super thrilled she still decided to come.  The last couple of weeks have felt overall tough and draining in the Mather house so Oma's presence was relieving.  It's ironic that even though Elise is the one that keeps me up at night with her diagnosis, she's by far the easiest of the 3 lately.  Here are some of my favorite recent pics.

Oma and Elise right when Oma arrived at the door.
 Lily multitasking - holding Paul's hand and picking her nose.
 Paul doll and Elise doll going for a ride.  Fabric ripped soon after.  Shocker.
 One of the few moments Oma and Lily were able to play alone together
 Singing German songs to Paul



No comments:

Post a Comment