Sunday, January 1, 2017

2016 Family Christmas in Portland

I am the baby sister (aka mistake) in my family by about a decade. I am happy to have evolved in our family dynamic from the spoiled brat to a competent enough hostess.  I also live farther away than I'd like to be from my siblings.  My family was generous enough to travel all the way to us so we could host everyone for the first time for Christmas.  We got 3 full days as a family of 13 and we packed it in. We made it count loving all of it.

2017 will definitely be a year of change and big events for us personally with an upcoming two month Sabbatical, my sister turning 50, my Dad turning 80, and the twins starting school in the Fall. 

I made my first You Tube slide show of the Holidays for a change of pace and uploaded a couple videos of my Dad working so hard to get us to say the right phrase during Lolz.  Have to watch both to see if we ever get it right.  







No comments:

Post a Comment