Friday, January 15, 2010

Come Back Oma & Opa

We said goodbye to Oma and Opa yesterday with a heavy heart. This was their 2nd visit to see Lily, very different this time around. The word fun didn't even make the list to describe the last visit. Their visit this past week was wonderful and fun. Watching Lily brings me so much joy...watching Lily with my parents...bursting from the seams moments of joy that completely seize me wishing for time to freeze.... i know...pretty intense. I'm just going to post a few of my favorite pics from their visit. It all feels so bittersweet at the moment....working through my emotions wishing I wasn't so sad that they're already gone.


















2 comments:

  1. Lily has such as expressive face! I love her smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys had such a good time - love the photos! Hopefully you'll be together again soon.

    ReplyDelete