Monday, September 20, 2010

In Need of a Little Laugh

Nate left this morning for Munich. Lily and I will see him again in 10 days. I can be excited and sad at the same time, right? I get to see my family in Chicago for a few days and Nate gets to do his thing in Munich on his own a little bit. We'll be in Munich together before I know it and until then, thank God for Skype.

Anyway, I am in the need for some laughs, so here are a few recent videos of Lily that made me smile

The first video is of Lily and her buddy Sam at the AT&T store in Pioneer Square. Lily broke my phone (again) so I had to rush out and get a new one. I thought Lily and Sam would be bored and restless but we were very wrong. AT&T surprised us with a great little child friendly section.



This video is of Lily and her favorite dog friend Augie (lives next door to us). She loves all dogs but has a special spot for him. She will easily walk to their front door when only the screen door is open and knock on the glass looking for him.



This last video really displays Lily's babbling these days (16 months old now). Nate is having a conversation with Lily who is playing with mommy's credit cards by the shelf of books.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, she is very talkative! Much more so than Jude at that age... And I love the laughing videos too. Thanks for posting, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys will be back together before you know it! I love those videos of Lily - she's a talker! And an animal lover, no surprise there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those videos are hilarious. I especially like the look she gives Nate at the end of the last video, heh.

    ReplyDelete