Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lolo's Wedding Week Trip

It's hard to believe my trip to Chicago with Lily for Sonya's wedding is already over.  I didn't want the celebrating to end.  Ken and Sonya sure know how to host one heck of a wedding week.  Back in Munich only a couple days and already back in the routine but grasping hard at keeping last week alive by looking at pictures and writing this blog.  This blog should really be a thank you note to Sonya so I'll do just that.  Why not just send her a thank you note in the mail? Because doing it publicly feels right and I want to remember just how thankful I am for all the fun we had.  Also want to give a shout out to my parents and my in-laws for being so helpful with my kids so I could focus on my sister.  

Lolo, 

Congratulations you ridiculously gorgeous blushing bride.  Loved witnessing you say I do (got very choked up during the vows by the way) and celebrating with you, family (Ken's family too), and your fun friends.  Lily was fighting for the center of attention crown all week long and she might have easily achieved 2nd place but still distant from your 1st place.  From the moment we saw you at the airport to the moment we gave each other super quick hugs at the end because we hate saying goodbye, I was beaming with pride to be your MOH and busy having fun while Lily was living a dream on cloud 9 all week.  Thanks for spoiling Lily and letting her be part of all of it from the impromptu rickshaw ride, letting Lily paint your nails, getting her hair curled by your stylist, letting her see you get ready the morning of, being a flower girl, letting her take the mic and give a speech, and just taking the time to spend as much time as you did with us.  I personally just loved seeing how happy you were all week.  You and Ken sure know how to throw an awesome wedding.  


Here are a few random pics from the week I just love. 








No comments:

Post a Comment