Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stetsi Hits The Dance Club

For the last few weeks, our doctor has told us regularly to make sure I count 10 movements within an hour to help indicate "all is good." Asking this of Stetsi is like asking our cats to get at least 10 minutes of sleep a day. I imagine Stetsi overhearing the doctor and saying "Come on, challenge me!" She decided to kick it to a whole new level Friday night when she decided to hit the Placenta Dance Club for over an hour while I was trying to fall asleep. After an hour, I thought I might as well try to capture some of her dance moves because I don't recall ever feeling her that strongly and regularly for over an hour. I picture her doing the "Elaine" dance from Seinfeld at moments because she literally jolts my entire body. My sleep has worsened. Instead of getting up 2-3 times a night, the last several nights have been 4-5 times. I know, it's only preparing me for what's to come...fan-frickin-tastic.

Here's the video of our little breakdancer. I'm holding the camera at my chin while I lay in bed slightly angled on my right side. I think it's the biggest around 25-40 seconds.


No comments:

Post a Comment